Tuesday, February 2, 2016

When the pain is just to great to bear alone,




Dear Ones,




When the pain is just to great to bear alone, turn your eyes upon Jesus. He endured pain, torture & suffering and Hid Father was there for Him. He is there for us too. God is not just a fly by night god. He is God, he can perform miracles. He does daily in our lives, though we may not recognize them as such. He may steer you clear of an accident, or keep you out of danger. And though the pain is now, and it is difficult, lean on Him. Tell Him your troubles. Ask Him for solutions. He is there, He is listening, He is your personal Counselor. 


Today, I'm difficulty dealing with pain after neck epidural for pain. A catch 22, I'd say!

However, I know that I am not in this alone. Yes, my family and friends help to cheer me, hold my hand and tell me things will be better soon, but the one who is always there, the one who never leaves me for a moment is God. He is our Personal God. He has a Loving Relationship with us that can never be stripped away from us. 

So today, or when ever, if you are in pain or in need of some kind, call on Jesus. He is there, He is here for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment