Sunday, November 4, 2018

Toghether...

Hi, Sweet Friends,

 I have been playing around with my pens again. I started a new Bible Study online, called,"We, not Me".

What I found was that each of us as individuals come together as a "church".
  • 1 Corinthians 11:18 (NASB)

    "For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that divisions exist among you; and in part, I believe it."

We come together as "husband and wife."
"But from the beginning of creation, God made them male and female. For this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cling to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh; so they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9What, therefore, God has joined together, let no man separate."

We come together as "one flesh".
  • Genesis 2:24 (NASB)

    "For this reason, a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh."
That God made man first, in His own image.
Then God saw that man needed someone to be a helper and He created woman. 

So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. 22The Lord God Lit builtfashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man and brought her to the man.
23The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones,
And flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called Woman,
Because she was taken out of Man."

We were not made to be alone. We were made to commune with God, with others, and with a spouse. 
Biblical quotes from http://my.bible.com/

May God bless you today.
May you know that God loves you. 
He created you. You are loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment